FS FOR SALE: Axe-FX III MKII + extra cabs - You'll think it's brand new!

iamashriver

Tough times sometimes mean tough decisions. I must part with my Axe-FX III. I am the one and only owner and have had it since 9/2020. It has not left my studio. It's current with Firmware and comes with some extra cabs to sweeten the pot. I purchased a number of York Audio and Austin Buddy cabs I will include.

I'm asking 1900 + shipping. US only.

* UPDATE 11/21/21 *
UPDATE 11/20
To set the stage: I have been in the gear game for decades and treat every piece of gear like I”m going to own it forever and it’s the most important piece in my studio.
1) Has the AXE FXIII MARK II been in a Smoke-Free environment in your studio since 09/2020?
AS: Yes
2) Is the AXE FXIII MARK II cabinet in excellent condition, without scuffs, dings & scratches?
AS: Yes
3) Has there ever been any liquid spills on the unit?
AS: Most definitely not. No food or drink has come anywhere near it.
4) Is the Screen & Knobs all in great shape?
AS: Yes. Everything about this unit is like brand new.
5) Is everything functioning properly on the AXE FXIII MARK II?
AS: Yes. Everything about this unit is like brand new.
6) Have you needed any Servicing and/or Warranty work on the unit?
AS: No
7) Has the AXE FXIII MARK II ever been dropped or damaged?
AS: Never. I haven’t moved it much but when I have it’s like the unit is made out of the most delicate material the world has ever known. If it were to touch any surface en route to where it’s going, and we’re talking moving rooms in my house here it has never left my property, the world as we know it would EXPLODE!!
As for offers, I have this to say:
This unit is basically brand new. The latest model is $2300. I paid $2200. The math of depreciation at 20%, which I think is being VERY generous, is around $1800 and you're getting probably $300 of extra cabs. This cab at my asking price is a STEAL! If you are looking you are interested and if you are interested, act FAST because I doubt I still have it by end of weekend.

Thanks!
Andrew
ashriver@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom