For dk_ace: Hiwatt clip

Deltones

Experienced
Hey dk_ace,

Since you were interested in the Hiwatt model in another thread, here's a very short clip I made to give you an idea how far it can go in terms of heavyness. First segment is two tracks of my Hiwatt patch. Second segment is Hiwatt and 5150, to give you an idea of how the two completes each other.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
That's really cool! I would have never thought of using a Hiwatt for that kind of tone, but you sure pulled it off!

I spent a little time with the Hiwatt sims last night. They didn't take my breath away, but I did like some of what I was hearing. I'll continue to mess with them to see if they end up in my live rig. They're a different animal than the amps I'm used to so it will take some time to get them dialed in to my liking.

D

That's really cool! I would have never thought of using a Hiwatt for that kind of tone, but you sure pulled it off!

Believe it or not, but it's apparently what Exodus used on Bonded By Blood. Since it's probably my favorite thrash album ever, I had to try to make something with that amp model.

Back
Top Bottom