For anyone who's using the Burg's Brownies preset ...

mikeyg

Experienced
I'm having looping type of feedback on most of the scenes, but not all... the Atomica scene has no issues … I got to chat with Burg's about it briefly, but I was wondering if anyone else encountered any issues?

A comparison of the good scenes with the 'bad' scenes didn't lend any clues.

Patch is here in AxeChange : Here:

No one is using it? It sounds great in the video, so I figured many people are already using it...

if memory serves, he put in a delay block to simulate the tape delay drop at the end of eruption. i think it was controlled by a cc pedal. i would take a look at the video he posted where he demo'ed the patch and then just locate which delay block/channel is used for the effect and select another channel in the scenes you want to use.

I'm using it. Love it. I love all of Burgs presets. His JP2C preset is another one of my favorites. My guess is that simeon described above what you're experiencing.

I have it on my machine too but no problems with it, I love his presets because they translate well to my setup although I do tweak the odd thing or two to my own taste

It doesnt change in volume... but I can check this out. I've never used the meters, so I need to hit the manual and see.

Yeah when I watched the video, the first thing I thought of was the modifier for the dive bomb effect. I'm not that deep a tweaker but I can probably figure out how to disable it.

Thanks

I have it on my machine too but no problems with it, I love his presets because they translate well to my setup although I do tweak the odd thing or two to my own taste

So no issues? Hmm, if it's the modifier for the divebomb that is the problem, wouldnt everyone have this issue at first?

I disabled the delay, it's working fine now.

Should it do that if its expecting a CC and there's not one present?

I've set up a wah using an expression pedal.... only. And I've never owned any rack gear ever before the Axe, so this is all new territory for me. And before the Axe, I never used any effects except reverb, for the most part.

I really should purchase Coopers video series... but thus far there hasn't been a burning need ...

Thanks for the replies.

I've set up a wah using an expression pedal.... only. And I've never owned any rack gear ever before the Axe, so this is all new territory for me. And before the Axe, I never used any effects except reverb, for the most part.

I really should purchase Coopers video series... but thus far there hasn't been a burning need ...

Thanks for the replies.
I purchased his Axe Fx II course when it was released. It's excellent... I've heard the Axe Fx III class is better. Well worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom