Footswitches Frozen In Perform Mode

Had a freeze at rehearsal this week in the first 10 minutes. I was using a layout that had no hold functions, even for the Moskey stand-in switches. I setup the tap functions on the Moskey for preset increment and tuner. As I recall, I used the tuner one time, and preset increment once, and then the FM3's onboard switches stopped working. Running 6.00.

Had a freeze at rehearsal this week in the first 10 minutes. I was using a layout that had no hold functions, even for the Moskey stand-in switches. I setup the tap functions on the Moskey for preset increment and tuner. As I recall, I used the tuner one time, and preset increment once, and then the FM3's onboard switches stopped working. Running 6.00.
Most my freezes happened using tuner function. But i programmed FM3 button to recall it. I'll try to change it to my foot controllers pad and see what will happen.

I go thru the same thing..

I am using an AIRSTEP midi controller. I have not used the fm3 live without this. And…happened again last night at a gig. I switched scenes going from a lead to a clean and the clean never came in. I was stuck in the lead scene. I had to just wait til the end of the song and power down the unit. Hope this can be resolved. It’s happened a few times and all have been at shows.
I deal with this as well.. I think its something to do with the power..

Has anyone gotten to the bottom of this? My FM3 froze while using a hold function the other night and I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

Back
Top Bottom