Bug? Footswitch conflict

Vini

Hey guys, I'm running fm3 with 2 external footswitches, Boss EV30 on pedal 1 to control wah, and a boss FS7 on pedal 2 running two stand in switches, taps are to change view and holds are tuner and delay bypass/engage.

Whats happening is, when I press the B footswitch on my FS7, it is doing what i assigned it to do, but it is also bypassing and engaging the wah block, that is being controlled by pedal 1 on auto engage. I've tried using without stand in switch, without the auto engage on wah, but it keeps turning the wah on and off, any ideas of what this could be?

Im thinking the pedal 2 input might be defected because when I plug the expression pedal on pedal 2 it sweeps the wah but it also keeps engaging and bypassing the wah block at random, tried everything as well, same configs as i would do on pedal 1, tried using just pedal 2 and not plug anything on 1 and no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks legend!

Sure, I've basically tried everything and now I got it working with auto engage on, but it just works when the expression pedal is on pedal 1 and the fs7 is on pedal 2, that way i got the wah working perfectly (on auto engage) and the other pedal is not engaging/bypassing the wah block, but if I swap pedal 1 to pedal 2 and try same configs it doesn't work, really weird.

My problem is, I don't want the wah on auto engage, I want it engaged in a certain scene inside the preset because the ev30 has two outputs, and I'm using the other one to control another pedal boss sy200. When I turn auto engage off the fs7 starts engaging/bypassing the wah. Blows my mind!!

Posting some pictures of the configs, let me know if theres something else you want to look @unix-guy thank you!Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 8.01.03 pm.pngIMG_4947.jpegIMG_4948.jpegIMG_4946.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom