Wish Footswitch assign Szene 3/4 (5/6, 7/8)

How would you go from scene 4 to scene 2?

Because if FS1 is a toggle between scenes 1 and 2, then pressing it could either activate scene 1 or 2, you can't define which scene at forehand....

I think this sounds like a great idea! And yes, one press on either switch should activate the first of the two scenes, and the second scene would be active at second press.

That means you would have two stages of changes in the sound:
- current sound is scene 4
- press S1/S1 switch to switch to scene 1: short tone change.
- press S1/S2 again to switch to scene 2: another tone change.

Highly undesirable.

That means you would have two stages of changes in the sound:
- current sound is scene 4
- press S1/S1 switch to switch to scene 1: short tone change.
- press S1/S2 again to switch to scene 2: another tone change.

Highly undesirable.
If you find this undesirable, you could just use the normal scene switches - this is just an extended version of the "Scene 1/2" switch. It doesn't take anything away from the other options.

I agree with yek, I don't see any merit to a feature like this. If you have to use two button presses to get from one scene to another, why not just use the f-switch to hit scene select then jump straight to the scene? I can't imagine a scenario where switching from scene 3 to 1 and then quickly to scene 2 would be acceptable. I feel like something like this would waste switch space, not save it, considering it would be more effective to simply hit scene select on the f switch then go directly to the desired scene.

My .02

If there is a way to enable Toggle scenes 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 ... So whoever wants to use it. It will be useful for me :cool:
I need an administrator to get in touch with wishes and suggest to Fractal !!!!
Thank you
Best regards. Mladjan
Fractal User many years,!!
From Fractal Axe Fx Standard ... to AX8

Back
Top Bottom