Foo Fighters 'My Hero' (Cover) MUSIC VIDEO - Sean & Mike Ashe

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey everyone, a few weeks ago I had posted the audio to a Foo Fighters cover I released so I'm sorry if this seems like a double post as it's the same audio just with an accompanying music video. My cousin Mike and I enjoyed the cover we had made so much we decided to make a full production music video so we could upload it to youtube. All guitars/bass were Axe FX II and the patches can be found on my AxeChange account as FriedmanBE - THE FOO and Thunder Bass

The video is goofy cuz the guitar isn't plugged in :D

The cover is amazing, I love the little trills you added on the guitar. And the tones are awesome! As are the vocals - his tone and harmonies are insane.

This is my favorite Foo Fighters song for many reasons. About 13 years ago I read the lyrics to this song at my dad's funeral. Such a powerful song.

The video is goofy cuz the guitar isn't plugged in :D

The cover is amazing, I love the little trills you added on the guitar. And the tones are awesome! As are the vocals - his tone and harmonies are insane.

This is my favorite Foo Fighters song for many reasons. About 13 years ago I read the lyrics to this song at my dad's funeral. Such a powerful song.

Thanks man, and yea it's a 'wireless' hahaha ;)

And I appreciate that dude, I always try to put my own little touch on whatever I cover and with this song I thought it'd be cool to just do a smaller thing. Also I'll pass the kind words onto my cousin :)

But thank you so much jaco, it means alot to know you enjoyed the cover of a song that means alot to you! :)

Back
Top Bottom