Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly ( Video )

Sounds really good. I think the SG needs to be a little brighter, and maybe a touch less gain on the verse, but overall I thought it was great.

Was the Tele going through an AX-8 also?

Great job and sounds awesome, but if you're going to go out and gig, I suggest the band stop looking at the floor and their instruments and start looking like they're having fun.

Nice sound, and vocals work very well too! I agree with Al on the gain, although I know its your personal preference but I do think you might get more 'punch and growl' if you had a little less saturated gain there. As I said, this is personal preference and you asked for our feedback. That said, your tone is really good, I like how the guitars mix together.

I hardly ever play cover bands videos to the end but you guys kept me hooked to the end!

Nice sound, and vocals work very well too! I agree with Al on the gain, although I know its your personal preference but I do think you might get more 'punch and growl' if you had a little less saturated gain there. As I said, this is personal preference and you asked for our feedback. That said, your tone is really good, I like how the guitars mix together.

I hardly ever play cover bands videos to the end but you guys kept me hooked to the end!

wow! thank you so much! i really appreciate the you look at the video !

Real good! Sounds authentic, which I like.

Whats the basic blocks layout? drive, amp, cab, fx's type?

really basic setup : 1987X( Treble) into 2 cabs F038 and F039 mono blend
amp is everything at 5 and cabs are at 0db.

Back
Top Bottom