Wish Wah Block Mix

I tried the Fat control for my auto wah and stayed with the mix block. It’s a bit more cpu but the Fat didn’t get me there.

Hi, my wish would be:
1 Output block in which you can set which outputs you want active, and which of those should have CAB on or off.
For those, like me, who go to FOH, and to an effects return in an amp. And don't to modify factory presets with extra output block etc etc.

Hi, my wish would be:
1 Output block in which you can set which outputs you want active, and which of those should have CAB on or off.
For those, like me, who go to FOH, and to an effects return in an amp. And don't to modify factory presets with extra output block etc etc.
If I understand you correctly, you may use the global options to both turn off cabinet simulation as well as power amp simulation.
As discussed in various other threads, defeating the effect of a block on output is not easy possible. For those cases, you should reroute inside of the preset.

But this has all nothing to do with a WAH block mix control...

Hi, my wish would be:
This is not possible which is why it’s not implemented.

If I understand you correctly, you may use the global options to both turn off cabinet simulation as well as power amp simulation.
As discussed in various other threads, defeating the effect of a block on output is not easy possible. For those cases, you should reroute inside of the preset.

But this has all nothing to do with a WAH block mix control...
Thanks! and sorry, my post was meant for the general wish list.

Back
Top Bottom