FM9: wiki is up-to-date

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
The Wiki has been updated with all available information I could find about the new FM9 (Owners Manual, Blocks Guide, forum posts, FAQ, video’s etc.).

if you spot an error or omission, please let me know. Or correct it yourself if you have a wiki account.

Icon-wikilogo.jpg

Last edited:
The Wiki has been updated with all available information I could find about the new FM9 (Owners Manual, Blocks Guide, forum posts, FAQ, video’s etc.).

if you spot an error or omission, please let me know. Or correct it yourself if you have a wiki account.

View attachment 87815
Thanks for all your hard work thru the many years Yek-so invaluable................

Thanks for ALL your hard work on this and all the others. It should be the first read for new users. Thanks Yek

One small nit...on the main wiki page, at the bottom where the graphical pics of the different units are, the FM3 and FM9 links are swapped for the units. I tried to change on my own, but it appears the top level page is locked. Thanks for all you do, Yek!

We need to add a new word to the Fractionary:

Alexanderish: Having the qualities of efficiently keeping up with things before others notice they are not current.

Back
Top Bottom