FM9 - way to have perform page have a dedicated knob to just scroll through all the cab's?

I'm not sure, but recall that from the front panel, you can access your cab block and use the large rotary knob to scroll through the cab library. Is that what you were thinking? (Will need to RTFM to be sure...) The Perform page is displayed as a layout for the 9 footswitches. I don't think you meant layout while referring to a scroll function...that's located on the front panel NAV buttons, not the footswitches...

Pg 40...

TO INSERT A BLOCK...
NAV to the desired grid location.
Turn the VALUE wheel to step through the list of blocks.
Press ENTER to confirm or EXIT to cancel changes.
As you insert blocks, they are removed from the list, but every preset has the entire inventory to begin with.

TO CHANGE OR REMOVE AN EXISTING BLOCK...
To CHANGE a block, select it and turn VALUE to the desired type.
To REMOVE a block, select it and turn VALUE until “None” is displayed. Press ENTER to confirm or EXIT to cancel changes.

Not sure if this will help...

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but recall that from the front panel, you can access your cab block and use the large rotary knob to scroll through the cab library. Is that what you were thinking? (Will need to RTFM to be sure...) The Perform page is displayed as a layout for the 9 footswitches. I don't think you meant layout while referring to a scroll function...that's located on the front panel NAV buttons, not the footswitches...

Pg 40...

TO INSERT A BLOCK...
NAV to the desired grid location.
Turn the VALUE wheel to step through the list of blocks.
Press ENTER to confirm or EXIT to cancel changes.
As you insert blocks, they are removed from the list, but every preset has the entire inventory to begin with.

TO CHANGE OR REMOVE AN EXISTING BLOCK...
To CHANGE a block, select it and turn VALUE to the desired type.
To REMOVE a block, select it and turn VALUE until “None” is displayed. Press ENTER to confirm or EXIT to cancel changes.

Not sure if this will help...
I will try later. Thanks!

Once you've located the CAB block, I'm almost sure from CAB picker you can scroll through with the VALUE knob...

Back
Top Bottom