NOT COMPLETE OR OFFICIAL - FM9 Waitlist Tracker

arstocker

Hello,

I created the following Google Sheets file to track when users registered for the FM9 waitlist and when they actually receive their invitation to purchase in hopes that we can have a better idea on how close we are of getting our new FM9s. Make sure you enter your times in Eastern Time Zone and you can use the Time Zone Converter if you are not sure of what the equivalent time is.

Let me know know if you have any questions or suggestions.

FM9 Waitlist Tracker (link)

The file is protected to restrict certain changes but you can still "create a temporary filter view" by selecting the column headers in row 6 and then clicking on the filter button. This will allow you to sort and also find your user name if the number of records increases.

Screenshot 2021-09-27 141538.jpg

Last edited:
Problem is, I suspect that would only be relatively accurate if the supply chain of new units to FAS was constant. Which it probably isn't.
Yeah I understand that and also we would not know around what time most people sent their emails. We could have 1000 emails within 1 hour period and only 200 email between another hour period.

This is just guesstimate.

Just added. Hopefully, when the list is edited, we'll be able to see our names in order of time confirmation list received. Best wishes; I hope this project of yours provides us with a better visual timeframe we can observe.

My only concern is that when we compare ourselves with others, we might feel discouraged as our names keep sliding down the list. For those who've already received theirs, this will let us know how many units went out to folks on this forum.

It won't include all sales, simply because not all may choose to report. If they do, the better the chart we'll see. Again, best wishes.

I think @aggiemike08 is referring to the rather lengthy Wait List Email thread most everyone has posted in regards requests, confirmations, and invites. And doing so with a tinge of good sarcasm...
Yeah I would hardly call that one a tracker as more than half of the 900+ posts are people discussing other things. A spreadsheet is a lot easier to follow through and sort by date.

Yeah I would hardly call that one a tracker as more than half of the 900+ posts are people discussing other things. A spreadsheet is a lot easier to follow through and sort by date.
Yup. Best wishes keeping things organized regards dates/times. I personally wouldn't mind viewing the spreadsheet as it fills in, and editing each day to reflect dates and times, dates taking priority, then, by time.
I’m just looking for ways to post Star Wars memes
I'd really prefer a cupcake meme...

Would like to see a counter that shows what the current (as close as possible) time that is being given invites. As simple as that.

Could we ask (politely) if all entrants would include their time in standard EDT (or EST, when we set our clocks an hour back, as needed) format (contrasted to military time, which can be confusing to some)?

Thanks for making the sheet. I'm in, but left a big gap because I'm way back on 8/29.

EDIT: Just saw @taracatac did the same thing. I don't use publicly editable documents, so it was interesting/weird watching other cells get edited as I entered mine.

OP, thanks for providing filter view. It helps organize the list and helps us see where we are compared to others who have entered their data. Although it provides a basic view, it will, give or take, help us focus on what's important. What may not be important to some is vitally important to us on this forum. The outsiders who have no interest in such things don't understand our love of Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom