FM9 FM9 USA Lead Synthwave

Can't wait; just curious Leon-are the FM9 factory presets essentially the same as the FM3 or are they significantly different...I'm assuming this was a FM9 factory preset?

Can't wait; just curious Leon-are the FM9 factory presets essentially the same as the FM3 or are they significantly different...I'm assuming this was a FM9 factory preset?
For the most part they are direct ports of the factory presets from the Axe-Fx III. A few needed some paring back to fit. And the FM3 presets are, wherever possible, direct ports from the Axe-Fx III as well. So for the most part the factory presets are well-aligned across all three units now.

That was so deliciously 80s the shorts I'm wearing turned into lime green spandex while listening.

Haha! This is a true story. The local music shop in the small, rural town I grew up
in used to rent out PA gear to us schmucks and schmoes too broke to afford a PA.
They'd even deliver it in the store van to your gig for a small added fee. It was cool,
but then it hit "peak 80's" when they started to also rent out stage attire. Yup, spandex
for hire.

I know too many guys who never should have been caught dead in that crap. :)

If anyone is interested in the main lead tone

So good all of your videos sound so incredible. I know you are probably recording direct but when you're using a studio monitor or an FRFR which brands do you use and prefer if I may ask thank you.

Last edited:
So good all of your videos sound so incredible. I know you are probably recording direct but when you're using a studio monitor or an FRFR which brands do you use and prefer if I may ask thank you.
Adam A7X monitors at home

Haha! This is a true story. The local music shop in the small, rural town I grew up
in used to rent out PA gear to us schmucks and schmoes too broke to afford a PA.
They'd even deliver it in the store van to your gig for a small added fee. It was cool,
but then it hit "peak 80's" when they started to also rent out stage attire. Yup, spandex
for hire.

I know too many guys who never should have been caught dead in that crap. :)
LOL! Rented spandex? Ewwww!

Back
Top Bottom