FM9 travel cases?

Monoprice Weatherproof Hard Case - 22 x 14 x 8 Inches - With Customizable Foam, IP67, Shockproof, Name Plate, Black​

I have been looking at this one on Amazon...it is $69.99 and the internal length and width leave about an inch (for foam) wider than the FM9 with the height just large enough for the FM9 with 2 expression pedals / cables with an inch of foam between.
  • 20.1" x 10.9" x 6.8" internal dimensions and 1497 cu in internal volume.
  • IP67 rating means it is 100% dust‑tight and waterproof when submerged to 1 meter.
  • UV‑resistant and shockproof polypropylene construction, Four 7mm padlock holes for theft protection.
  • Impact‑resistant latches and pressure‑release valve.
  • Fully customizable foam interior inserts with Ergonomic, rubber covered handle.

Attachments

• Monoprice Weatherproof Hard Case - 22 x 14 x 8 Inches - With Customizable Foam, IP67, Shockpro...jpg
    Monoprice Weatherproof Hard Case - 22 x 14 x 8 Inches - With Customizable Foam, IP67, Shockpro...jpg
    26 KB · Views: 44
It took a few weeks to get to the USA, but my new case from NSP Cases arrived today. Just like the case they made for my Helix, it’s rock solid and I know I don’t have anything to worry about.

Wohoo! Looks awesome, mate! Congratulations! My case is in production too! Can't wait to get it already :)

Is that a standard case, or did you customize?
It's custom. NSP makes a great case. It might be a little heavy, but I'm okay with that. I had a similar custom NSP case for my Helix, which took a few tumbles and everything was just fine.

It's custom. NSP makes a great case. It might be a little heavy, but I'm okay with that. I had a similar custom NSP case for my Helix, which took a few tumbles and everything was just fine.
Would you be willing to share the custom product number or order number? Looks like a great case that others of us might want.

Would you be willing to share the custom product number or order number? Looks like a great case that others of us might want.
Yes, of course. I first had my eye on their FM9 case on the NSP website. I tried to post the link here but it won't let me. If you Google "NSP Cases" you'll find it.

I also got two EV-1 pedals so they made a custom case that is a bit longer. The number you see on the tag in the photo is the job number for my particular case, which is 40565. I'm sure you could reference that if you wanted something similar. Their customer service is excellent so you can tell them what you want exactly.

Yes, of course. I first had my eye on their FM9 case on the NSP website. I tried to post the link here but it won't let me. If you Google "NSP Cases" you'll find it.

I also got two EV-1 pedals so they made a custom case that is a bit longer. The number you see on the tag in the photo is the job number for my particular case, which is 40565. I'm sure you could reference that if you wanted something similar. Their customer service is excellent so you can tell them what you want exactly.
Perfect, thanks!!

I got a quote - very quick and easy! It's at the high end of what I was thinking it would cost, but I think not ridiculous. Shipping is more than half the cost of the custom case. Fuel prices...

Nothing fancy, but I wrap mine in a towel and put it in a small, soft-sided nylon travel bag that's just the right size to fit. There's room for the pedals and cables on top.

I picked up one of these. It can hold a FM9 or a FC-12, a couple of Dunlop Mini expression pedals and cables.

GT-2412-GRY-1-df8e9e12d1d638a021ce37c8cbd913e8.jpeg

https://www.zzounds.com/item--GATGT...MIwvCvyZPl8wIVk4vICh1Uiwo8EAQYASABEgJgx_D_BwE
good call thank you - gotta try this!

one thing to consider is I'll bet it's a lot less likely to be stolen out of your car or whatever if you have it stored in a case that doesn't look like it costs a lot... people aren't as likely to grab a bag that just looks like it's got a bunch of cables in it

Got my Duo 34 / Pelican V700 setup going, thanks to this thread. It has enough room to also fit a full power strip, Rolls PM, and SD PS170. It all fits and closes inside the Pelican case too. I put the board in backwards so the FM9 isn't flopping around, since I am not strapping that down to the board. There's enough space on the side of the case to stash the long power cord of the outlet strip too. Helps keep everything from shifting. Not the cleanest cable management, but it's still WIP. Loving this setup

Attachments

• FM9.jpg
    FM9.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom