FM9 Presets

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi Everyone:

Just wanted everyone to know that both the 1000+ LiveGold and 200+ Bass TonePack now have a FM9 firmware 1.0 version available. If you previously bought an FM3 or Axe-FX III version of those TonePacks, go to my website and download the latest zip file from your account (My Downloads) labeled October 2021 and you'll see a new FM9 folder. You can find further info in the Vendors part of the Forum. Carry on! - AB

Hi Everyone:

Just wanted everyone to know that both the 1000+ LiveGold and 200+ Bass TonePack now have a FM9 firmware 1.0 version available. If you previously bought an FM3 or Axe-FX III version of those TonePacks, go to my website and download the latest zip file from your account (My Downloads) labeled October 2021 and you'll see a new FM9 folder. You can find further info in the Vendors part of the Forum. Carry on! - AB
Hey AB
All I get when I click on my account is option to buy again? Really cannot tell if I am even in my account. I see no login, so I just clicked on account?

Hey AB
All I get when I click on my account is option to buy again? Really cannot tell if I am even in my account. I see no login, so I just clicked on account?
If you bought from me in past, you created an account/login. use that same email and login to your account and navigate to the “My DownLoads” area on “My account” and all your available downloads are there. Sometimes you have to scroll down to see them all. Look for the most recent one. Latest is October 2021. PM
Or email me if you get stuck.

If you bought from me in past, you created an account/login. use that same email and login to your account and navigate to the “My DownLoads” area on “My account” and all your available downloads are there. Sometimes you have to scroll down to see them all. Look for the most recent one. Latest is October 2021. PM
Or email me if you get stuck.
So for some reason I wasn't seeing the banner on the top of the page with Log In, etc. When I clicked on Buy Tonepacks, rectangular purple) the banner appeared. Guess my household is "spooky" already.......................Done!
Thanks as always.
Frank

Not yet. I may have an FM9 version of Naked Amps (from the III) but not until January or February.

The issue is, the III has four cab IR slots and the FM9 only has two. So a preset on the III might use slot 3 or 4 and that will not convert to an FM9.

But if you buy the III Naked Amps, eventually I hope to add the FM9 version into it for free, just like LiveGold has FM3, FM9 and III folders in the zip file, no matter which version you buy.

Last edited:
Hello All, Sorry for the Noob question so where does one go to download custom patches for either FM 9 or 3 ?
IE looking for a David Gilmour comfortably Numb patch or a Neal Schon type tone etc ..
Does Fractal have something like the Helix Customtone Shop or other 3 rd party patch creators Like Glenn Delaune

Thanks all for the Information

Hello All, Sorry for the Noob question so where does one go to download custom patches for either FM 9 or 3 ?
IE looking for a David Gilmour comfortably Numb patch or a Neal Schon type tone etc ..
Does Fractal have something like the Helix Customtone Shop or other 3 rd party patch creators Like Glenn Delaune

You could start with the axe exchange

So, @fremen offers a Pink Floyd song-specific pack - you might check that out.

Back
Top Bottom