FM9 OMG9

TaylorU

Got my FM9 last night and didn't have much time with it yet. But, I am seeing a lot of the videos online with the switch layouts that reflect the OMG9 layout. I am simply wanting Presets, Scenes, and Effects at top much like Leon is using. I am going to run the Effects layout mostly because I like the traditional pedalboard feel. Am I missing something on how to set this up because I thought it came setup like this on one of the layouts? Thank you.

Got my FM9 last night and didn't have much time with it yet. But, I am seeing a lot of the videos online with the switch layouts that reflect the OMG9 layout. I am simply wanting Presets, Scenes, and Effects at top much like Leon is using. I am going to run the Effects layout mostly because I like the traditional pedalboard feel. Am I missing something on how to set this up because I thought it came setup like this on one of the layouts? Thank you.
press Home, Setup, Nav to FC, press Enter. Page right to the Layouts menu and press Enter on the Layout you want to load.

So I have tried to install OFM9G from page 104, on the FM9 and have NADA.

Is there another way to import the layout?

Once you press setup - keep paging through the tabs at the top of the screen to the right - you’ll find the reset tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also need help with this layout - once I press the “more” footswitch from the scenes view, I can’t get back out of that view. Help please...

I also need help with this layout - once I press the “more” footswitch from the scenes view, I can’t get back out of that view. Help please...
From the layout with Scenes 5-8, tap <<MORE to go to scenes 1-4.
Or, use any the buttons in the top row to go to the Effects, Looper, or Presets page

Yes, I have done that about 5 times and no OFM9G

1. Press HOME
2. Push knob E
3. Use NAV keys to select FC CONTROLLERS
4. Press ENTER to open the FC CONTROLLERS menu
5. To make it easy, press and hold PAGE RIGHT. You will land on the Reset page eventually.
6. Nav down to the 2nd item Load "OFM9G" etc.
7. Press ENTER.
8. Press ENTER to confirm.
9. Press HOME to go home.

1. Press HOME
2. Push knob E
5. To make it easy, press and hold PAGE RIGHT. You will land on the Reset page eventually.
7. Press ENTER.

I did the same again, and am still stuck with the default layout.

Is there somewhere I can download it from, like when they first announced it for FM3?

I did the same again, and am still stuck with the default layout.

Is there somewhere I can download it from, like when they first announced it for FM3?
did you press Enter twice on the OFM9G option?

if you did, what do the Top Right 3 switches on the FM9 show?

From the layout with Scenes 5-8, tap <<MORE to go to scenes 1-4.
Or, use any the buttons in the top row to go to the Effects, Looper, or Presets page

Thank you, but there isn’t a “more” button on the second scene screen. That’s my dilemma. All the buttons are populated with scenes and effects on the second screen.

Thank you, but there isn’t a “more” button on the second scene screen. That’s my dilemma. All the buttons are populated with scenes and effects on the second screen.
did you change the layout? the 5th switch should say More. you could just reload the Layout again from the hardware as mentioned above.

if anyone with questions in this thread could upload some pictures showing what's happening, it would go a long way for us to help you.

if anyone with questions in this thread could upload some pictures showing what's happening, it would go a long way for us to help you.

I could upload pictures but you can't read the displays in the photos

I did attach my screenshot of FM9-EDIT

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 5.02.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 5.02.49 PM.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 26
1. Press HOME
2. Push knob E
7. Press ENTER.
This is the way.

Back
Top Bottom