FM9 made my best of 2021 list...

I don't understand? Save what? My soul?
Sorry, TJ, was trying to understand the entirety of your words, based on my viewpoint. YMMV for folks who spend inordinate money on things. Was wondering how much one could save if their needs allowed. Not debating anything, just thinking, "Man, he's got a lot of stuff! How might this translate to when we grow older?"

Sorry, TJ, was trying to understand the entirety of your words, based on my viewpoint. YMMV for folks who spend inordinate money on things. Was wondering how much one could save if their needs allowed. Not debating anything, just thinking, "Man, he's got a lot of stuff! How might this translate to when we grow older?"

Bob,
My view, the gear isn't the end of all things. It is just one of the means by which I/we/you explore our road in this life. I'm saving for this moment. Because tomorrow, or one of these fleeting days after that, it'll all be gone. No amount of money will change that.

Pease my friend. TJ

Bob,
My view, the gear isn't the end of all things. It is just one of the means by which I/we/you explore our road in this life. I'm saving for this moment. Because tomorrow, or one of these fleeting days after that, it'll all be gone. No amount of money will change that.

Pease my friend. TJ
A wise old woman spoke to me today and said she felt like a "pincushion" because of all the vaccinations she's previously received. I reminded her that those vaccinations are meant to save lives, not addict people.

I think she might benefit from attending Zoom seminars on the topic. But her "antenna" tells her differently. Saving may mean something more than saving money.

What you said I thought I summarized, hearing that you said, "save." That struck a chord with me because I work in a retail health-related field, and could follow your conversation from the time you began, to the time you concluded, and relate it to my workflow.

Perhaps it was my mind hearing your words and trying to make sense of things. It is likely the way I relate to others, by hearing/reading what they say and making it work in my environment.

Since I know nothing other than what you've said, it was necessary for me to identify how you connected your thoughts with your environment. That may not have been possible, so in that case that is where I tried connecting the dots and tried to "put on a personality that fitted the occasion."

My apologies if I seemed a little heavy-handed regards my original comment. It was my observations of how you looked and how you spoke. Sometimes we tend to judge people on how they look, and relate it to how they speak.

Back
Top Bottom