FM9 - In Da House...!!!

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
UPS tracker said the FM9 would be delivered "by the end of day Friday" and there was an unexpected knock on my door....and a delivery guy bearing gifts from afar....!!!

Yea baby....there is going to be some rocking out here all day (and night, and weekend, and.....).

Always a good day to get new, long awaited gadgets delivered...I always break in new gear with the opening power chords and riff from Deep Purple's "The Mule" and today is one of those days...full rock!

Just wanted to announce the latest addition to the family....carry on...:cool:

UPS tracker said the FM9 would be delivered "by the end of day Friday" and there was an unexpected knock on my door....and a delivery guy bearing gifts from afar....!!!

Yea baby....there is going to be some rocking out here all day (and night, and weekend, and.....).

Always a good day to get new, long awaited gadgets delivered...I always break in new gear with the opening power chords and riff from Deep Purple's "The Mule" and today is one of those days...full rock!

Just wanted to announce the latest addition to the family....carry on...:cool:
Have you done your mic stand yet?

Thanks everyone...it's been a great day jamming and getting familiar with the FM9. I've already noticed a few 'quality of life' improvements that work better for me vs my FM3/FC6 combination and am pretty pumped to go forward with this as my main rig.

Have you done your mic stand yet?

Ahhhhh, not yet heh...I'm going to get the FM9 mounted on a board tomorrow so I'll be at the hardware store and will be looking to see what I can dig up there. Thanks for the reminder...!

Back
Top Bottom