FM9 in action

Excellent!! Live in PNW so think I've got a road trip to Tacoma coming up
Hey Eddoc, Great if you can make it to the show. I have one Public show now at Essence Lounge. it's a solo show. then I have two Private house concerts One in that area and one in Vancouver WA. Originally I was going to just bring up my FM3 like I have been doing but I have been playing with just the FM9 for awhile now and I am thinking of flying with it this trip. I am wondering how many people up there would be interested in checking out the FM9 in person and where to do that in this time of rising COVID cases. I am up there just for a week, the best time would be Tuesday evening or maybe late Sunday evening after at house concert. but again where? And if there is any interest. I know two friends up there that have FM3's are and will meet somewhere. If there it's too dicy this trip I am coming up to do the Portland guitar festival in November and I might be there longer. Anyway just checking

Hey Eddoc, Great if you can make it to the show. I have one Public show now at Essence Lounge. it's a solo show. then I have two Private house concerts One in that area and one in Vancouver WA. Originally I was going to just bring up my FM3 like I have been doing but I have been playing with just the FM9 for awhile now and I am thinking of flying with it this trip. I am wondering how many people up there would be interested in checking out the FM9 in person and where to do that in this time of rising COVID cases. I am up there just for a week, the best time would be Tuesday evening or maybe late Sunday evening after at house concert. but again where? And if there is any interest. I know two friends up there that have FM3's are and will meet somewhere. If there it's too dicy this trip I am coming up to do the Portland guitar festival in November and I might be there longer. Anyway just checking
Hey Larry are you using your factory preset “Larry Mitchell 1990” in this one?

Hey Larry are you using your factory preset “Larry Mitchell 1990” in this one?
Nope. That was a preset for recreating one of my old rigs. My current presets i use for my shows now are quite un-exciting :) i have 48 presets for my live shows these days. But they are not very different from each other. Same amp cab for each. Same delays and verbs just timed for each song. There is usually just one sometiimes two added effects for a special intro or bridge section. Something key to each individual song. I used to send those to people when they‘d ask for it after seeing one of my shows or live streams but then they would ask a million questions and double check if that was what i was really using. :). The presets are really all about the song i am using them in. Un exciting if your not playing that song :)

The 1990 preset was fun to recreate that vibe. And i have used when jamming with friends. Prometheus in the factory presets is mine as well and i use that or a modified version of that a lot as well when jamming with friends I should post an updated version of that sometime. :)

Nope. That was a preset for recreating one of my old rigs. My current presets i use for my shows now are quite un-exciting :) i have 48 presets for my live shows these days. But they are not very different from each other. Same amp cab for each. Same delays and verbs just timed for each song. There is usually just one sometiimes two added effects for a special intro or bridge section. Something key to each individual song. I used to send those to people when they‘d ask for it after seeing one of my shows or live streams but then they would ask a million questions and double check if that was what i was really using. :). The presets are really all about the song i am using them in. Un exciting if your not playing that song :)

The 1990 preset was fun to recreate that vibe. And i have used when jamming with friends. Prometheus in the factory presets is mine as well and i use that or a modified version of that a lot as well when jamming with friends I should post an updated version of that sometime. :)
I’ll have to check out the Prometheus one!!

Thank you GlennO. Thank you everyone for watching and listening. That was the FM9 and it is glorious. I have three shows up in the tacoma - Vancouver Washinton area. I can easily as i have been for a while now use my FM3 but I am so wanting to take the FM9 Just cause. Options. Options. :)

details brah .. in sea

Great show tonight in Tacoma - fairly small venue so very intimate setting which really enhanced the experience. Larry ended up using his FM3 instead of the FM9 (it was there as well) - and his tone and playing was excellent. My friends who were previously unaware of Larry were quite impressed - think they bought 1 of every CD available. If you haven't had a chance to see him in person I highly recommend checking out his schedule and making time to do so.

Larry - Had a blast chatting after the show - hope to see you again next time you're in the area.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom