FM9 -- Heading back to fractal after 3 years of Helix - just been notified for delivery

lukather

Inspired
Hi everyone well I'm heading back to Fractal World.( I started 14 years ago) ...at last the FM3 didn't cut it for me and i've been waiting for the FM9 to drop and its taken years .... as we all know, just been sent notification from Sussi..... G66

So I have a quick midi question.....i've been using the Command centre in Helix....(midi control centre) to control effects/plugins and features in Logic and MainStage... so i run my Helix into MainStage and the floor controller to turn on effects/vsts within, so I'm currently running the TC 1210 and 2290 along side the Vallhalla suite of Reverbs and delays ...

so ... the question... can i use the midi function within the FM9 to do the same thing ...allocate a midi CC or control to trigger functions in Logic and MainStage...

2nd question anyone use FM9 in WDW setup ? any issues

Many thanks

I just didn't like the pedal format wanted far more pedals and control....i found the tap dancing and hold function on only a few buttons frustrating and love RACK gear .....

so ... the question... can i use the midi function within the FM9 to do the same thing ...allocate a midi CC or control to trigger functions in Logic and MainStage...
You can do that by using the scene midi block, it sends your chosen CC or PC when you switch scenes.
Or in alternative set up a control switch to send two alternate CC values

I’m in that dilemma at the moment go axefx3 or FM9 as I have a rack !!

Space in studio is at a premium now and I run 3 cabs in wdw !

Back
Top Bottom