FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

I am hoping that too because I just sold my FM3 +FC6 combo to make space for the FM9.
Lucky you... I am still trying to sell my Ultra + Mesa Boogie 50/50 since March (when I got the FM3) without any success. And now I will have the FM9 as well, so that's quite a lot to handle at once.

G66 has a separate shop for the UK, the Netherlands is still supplied from Germany. If you go to the G66 site, and select the Netherlands you will get the price including Dutch 21% VAT, this is €2388.

Ok thanks, that was the exact answer I needed. Didn’t know there were two suppliers now. So it was confusing to me.

There’s no two suppliers but it’s simple to have someone who handle the UK market and customer after Brexit. G66 is still in charge for all the EU and UK market.

Exactly - it’s still G66 … this is just the UK branch of the same company. Same supplier - just making it easier for UK customers to purchase since the changes in VAT collection (and refunds) resulting from Brexit, plus faster shipping and service.

Exactly - it’s still G66 … this is just the UK branch of the same company. Same supplier - just making it easier for UK customers to purchase since the changes in VAT collection (and refunds) resulting from Brexit, plus faster shipping and service.
Exactly, and, by the way, Sukh is the right man at the right place for this! Very happy to collaborate with him in the g66 family!!!

Will there be a FM3 Turbo with 3.33% more CPU power anytime soon? ;) (sorry, couldn't resist)

Last I heard from Sussi via mail is that shipment arrives next week into G66 so we should start seeing invites hopefully.

i can't attach images for some reason

I just got an email from Sussi saying the container has been delayed about a week unfortunately. Shipping should start at the end of August!

Last edited:
I just got an email from Sussi saying the container has been delayed about a week. Shipping should start at the end of August!
Doesn't really surprise me, my vacation is over now anyway, just have to wait patiently and hoping my savings doesn't melt in the sun with the prices these days just to get you through the day😏

Keeping my fingers crossed the delivery won’t be delayed too long. Already sold my FM3 to fund the FM9, I estimated there will be multiple FM3’s coming on the used market and now I got a fair price.
Just need to cover the waiting time with my Mesa MkV:90 and conventional board…not a punishment at all 😁

Keeping my fingers crossed the delivery won’t be delayed too long. Already sold my FM3 to fund the FM9, I estimated there will be multiple FM3’s coming on the used market and now I got a fair price.
Just need to cover the waiting time with my Mesa MkV:90 and conventional board…not a punishment at all 😁
You're right I've seen quite a few FM3's and FC6's for sale already! Glad I sold mine a few months back. I'm fortunate to have my Axe III for rehearsals and gigs.

Back
Top Bottom