FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

So, here it goes:
FM9 Waitlist Tracker
I added the second sheet and copied the format from the FM9 Waitlist and added it under G66 (EU). I am really not very good with time converts and so, so just put the time in there in GMT format (and maybe even 24 hours format) and it will be fine. I will hopefully remember and sort it from time to time.
And since I promised that sometime during the week... here it is! Not many people signed in, but at least there are some that can help to keep the track of invitation and time.

I also added myself to the tracker.
Question regarding the invitation column: Is an invoice needed for entering there?^^
Well, I got inspiration from the US version of the tracker there, so... I believe the invitation we might take as the moment the FM9 is actually ordered? It's up to us at this point :)

Did the shipment even arrive in g66? I got a reply 5 days ago:
It’s a huge shipment we are getting, so it will take a few days to get all units prepared, updated and tested. The orders wil be shipped in the order they were received, you will hear from us as soon as possible after the shipment has arrived.

2349 eur on the website so a little more. Just under £1999 in the UK!

I am confused now. If you order from G66 are they shipped from the UK? They used to ship from Germany. So all other European counties pay extra (25% or so) tax above the 2349 euro price (as on their website] at the door when the unit arrives? But maybe I don’t understand it correctly.

I am in the Netherlands (21% VAT) what will the final price including everything?

Last edited:
I am confused now. If you order from G66 are they shipped from the UK? They used to ship from Germany. So all other European counties pay extra (25% or so) tax above the 2349 euro price (as on their website] at the door when the unit arrives? But maybe I don’t understand it correctly.
Afaik they have now @ZenRigs Man in UK, and @Ole said that the EU law for VAT has changed:
Changed June 2021. New EU law. You have to pay the VAT from the country you live in. In my case Denmark so 25%.

Afaik they have now @ZenRigs Man in UK, and @Ole said that the EU law for VAT has changed:
Hi there! Sukh here (ZenRigs Man). I've created this separate user account for anything I do that's G66 related, just to keep things clean.

To answer your question, yes, we're now shipping from the UK for all UK orders (i.e. orders that will be shipped to the UK). When you go to the G66 site, you'll now see a 'UK SHOP' option

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 09.23.52.png

Clicking this will take you to the UK specific shop which shows all prices inclusive of UK VAT, to keep things nice and simple.

Hope that helps!
Sukh

I am in the Netherlands (21% VAT) what will the final price including everything?
G66 has a separate shop for the UK, the Netherlands is still supplied from Germany. If you go to the G66 site, and select the Netherlands you will get the price including Dutch 21% VAT, this is €2388.

Has anyone on the forum received an invite to purchase the FM9 turbo yet? Out of curiosity 🙂 As you can tell I'm really patient and not losing my mind at all.
Not yet no! Just the email last week letting us know it will be soon! Hopefully we might hear something towards the end of the week!

Not yet no! Just the email last week letting us know it will be soon! Hopefully we might hear something towards the end of the week!
I am hoping that too because I just sold my FM3 +FC6 combo to make space for the FM9.
Happy that I still held on to my Mesa MkV so can still play

Has anyone on the forum received an invite to purchase the FM9 turbo yet? Out of curiosity 🙂 As you can tell I'm really patient and not losing my mind at all.
If they had you would have heard about it :)

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the August UK bank holiday but I think that’s being very optimistic. I reckon first week or two of September for delivery…..I mean it can only get here as fast as the deliveroo guy can pedal. I’d be up for a targeted plane drop, I have a big enough garden/desert.

If they had you would have heard about it :)

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the August UK bank holiday but I think that’s being very optimistic. I reckon first week or two of September for delivery…..I mean it can only get here as fast as the deliveroo guy can pedal. I’d be up for a targeted plane drop, I have a big enough garden/desert.
No truer words, I'm sure the thread would be alive with the joyous sounds of preset building!!

Targeted plane drop sounds good, or drone delivery as an alternative 🤣

Back
Top Bottom