FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Nothing here! I get the feeling it will be a while yet. Marco did get his one last week. I think he has a live stream coming tomorrow all about it.

Yek has one too, I think it's G66 getting some early ones out to the folks that will be able to drum up some interest outside of the forum

I still doubt we'll see many until the new year

Last edited:
Did you guys catch Marco's vid the other day? He said the FM9 will be available in Europe in the 1st quarter of 2022. Not sure if this is actually correct or not but we all thought that would be a realistic timeframe. At least its not over a year like the FM3!

Luckily it is not at the end of this year otherwise I would have spent all the money of the Christmas gifts for my family

Maybe Fractal will tell when FM9 will be shipped to Europe? Just. Simply and honestly.

I'm on the waiting list too.

Maybe Fractal will tell when FM9 will be shipped to Europe? Just. Simply and honestly.

I'm on the waiting list too.
Maybe they dont want to make promises they cannot keep until everything is 100% confirmed, the FM3 wasn't anything I'm sure they were happy with the way that went

It'll be in the new year onwards for Europe and the UK

Ok. I see.
But then let them say: we don't know for today. We will know in a month or in March 2022.

This is also some information.
Then you know what to do: wait, buy something else, etc :)

Ok. I see.
But then let them say: we don't know for today. We will know in a month or in March 2022.

This is also some information.
Then you know what to do: wait, buy something else, etc :)
They don't really tend to do that I'm afraid. They're prioritising the US market maybe first then they'll start shipping them out to the worldwide distributors are
They'll be available before you know it

I asked G66 and the vague answer based on assumptions was: maybe May.
Oh hell. Until then, AX4 and FM9 MKII will come out. :)
I was hoping for December / January.
Apparently, Europe is a meaningless market for the FAS.
We will wait. Well, unless something revolutionary from another manufacturer appears by then.

Could be earlier though, who knows? I´m not in a hurry, I´ve got enough toys to play with, enough for a full-blown Southern Rock band :D...I´ll sell some stuff in the meantime, e.g. this QC I have lying around...might exchange the Axe III Mark I for a Turbo as well...

Lol, when I hopped on the wait list in September they talked about a few weeks before shipment. Sounds like the FM9 is in fact the FM3 Mk2

Back
Top Bottom