FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Now this is interesting. I expected the price in Europe to be higher since they produce those in the US (or don’t they?) and there is a duty which really kicks some prices up (been comparing some Made in US Fenders and the prices sometimes were almost about 30 to 50% both in shop or bought in the US and sent to Europe), but that does not quite explain the higher difference for the FM3 at all - I would expect these to be approximately same for all their products.

I believe that nobody expected the semiconductor shortage to be such a problem even now.
I might be wrong, but as far as I know there was no semiconductor shortage when the fm3 was launched and fractal had the same delivery issues, so it seems a bit systematic and housemade.

Maybe it's time to learn from mistakes?
And we, in Europe, should not read the FM9 section at all :) Because why get nervous. There is another version of the software for the device that we cannot buy :).

Maybe it's time to learn from mistakes?
And we, in Europe, should not read the FM9 section at all :) Because why get nervous. There is another version of the software for the device that we cannot buy :).
Ist's to late for that advice, I'm hooked and can't stop looking regularly for update,...I'm doomed😭

Well, I might have some good news - quoting the G66 shop on FM9 product page: „we expect to start to get quantities in the first quarter of 2022”
So, good luck for anyone who did get on the waitlist sooner than mid September like me I guess :D

Well, I might have some good news - quoting the G66 shop on FM9 product page: „we expect to start to get quantities in the first quarter of 2022”
This, unfortunately, will no longer be sustainable. Otherwise, the transport would have to go by now.
I think Q2, or even Q3, will be more likely.

Well, I might have some good news - quoting the G66 shop on FM9 product page: „we expect to start to get quantities in the first quarter of 2022
So, good luck for anyone who did get on the waitlist sooner than mid September like me I guess :D

That quote has been there since Sept 2021 - never been updated - so I dont believe its likely.

They announced it before the shortage began.
You write about the situation in the USA, not in Europe.

And no one would be offended if Fractal wrote 6 months ago: there is a problem with the production, deliveries will be possible from 06.2022 or 01.2023. And the matter is clear. Everyone can plan something. That's all it is.
And so far no one in the Fractal can understand it. Confident and clear information is important.

It's been online there for at least a month, there is something fishy about it, there is also nothing on Google about music dreams Budapest. And let's say it's real, no warranty is a no go:(

Nothing fishy about that shop. At all. I ordered one myself on December, 31th and got my DPD parcel on January, 6th. Easy as pie.

Pretty sure G66 would take care of you, should it come to that. Not because they have to (they don’t), but because their CS is just awesome.
I actually wrote g66 about second hand products from the US they will take care of it but we'll no warranty, anything bigger will cost you. But there are two reasons why buying from that reverb seller from Budapest is that there is no real address to be found on Google and that it's fucked up to order products from fractal to resell it for 800+ euros more. As you can see their first price was 3000, didn't seem to work out for them so they had to lower it. Plus postal fees.

Pretty sure G66 would take care of you, should it come to that. Not because they have to (they don’t), but because their CS is just awesome.
I don’t think they would - it’s obviously a grey import from the USA. G66 support used products that they’ve originally sold, but don’t see why they’d do grey market items. They’ve also got no stock/spares for FM9s!

Back
Top Bottom