FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

2200 euros is currently £1900 - so that will be the cost.
Cripes
The bummer is I think the estimate was around £15-1600 which would have been a bargain. 1900 is decent but awfully close to 2 grand. I just worry about shipping and what have you. I THINK I can sell my Axe Fx II XL+ & FCB1010 with mod chip for £800 all in delivered but we will see in a few weeks.
I don't ever gig but there's a lot of features in this thing I'm really excited about.
Promise to myself not to name every preset the exact same thing

I joined in January, I wonder if I will get an email or will have to wait until the next batch... Either way I am happy to wait.

Also got the mail from Jacques ... Amazing ! :)

But... When they will send the order invitations in August - personally i have 2 weeks vacation there (not being at home).
Anyone aware, how the process in general is working ? (e.g, is it enough to confirm the planned purchase per mail, and in worst case arrange the payment max. 2 weeks later after vacation ? .......
After 2 years of Corona restrictions i would not like to cancel my vacation because of purchasing the FM9 ;) .... and for sure also don't want to skip my pre-order .....

Many thanks in advance !
:)

Sussi will send you an invite email asking you if you want to take up your option on an FM9
You can pay then but if you want to defer payment I'd suggest contacting them now to discuss
They've always been extremely helpful but I'd strongly recommend that you speak to them now

Also got the mail from Jacques ... Amazing ! :)

But... When they will send the order invitations in August - personally i have 2 weeks vacation there (not being at home).
Anyone aware, how the process in general is working ? (e.g, is it enough to confirm the planned purchase per mail, and in worst case arrange the payment max. 2 weeks later after vacation ? .......
After 2 years of Corona restrictions i would not like to cancel my vacation because of purchasing the FM9 ;) .... and for sure also don't want to skip my pre-order .....

Many thanks in advance !
:)
Just answer the mail and let Jacques know when you are back from vacation. He will hold the FM9 for you.

Got my email from Sussi last night too. I'm bit late in replying to the thread was out rehearsing last night and didn't check my phone till we had a break. I couldn't believe what I was reading and thought it was a joke sent by one of my friends lol Looking forward to finally getting the FM9.

Just in case anyone is interested and thinking of doing the same to buy the FM9. I sold my FM3 on ebay last month and got £876 for it! It sold for £900 with postage. I think it ended up costing £15 postage insured with Royal Mail so I got £860 for it. I did have an offer for 80% off the final value fees as well.

Last edited:
I actually bought the FM3 expecting not to be in the first pack. I got the mail yesterday as well and now I am really tempted to buy it. On the other hand, I still did not manage to even sell the Ultra and I doubt that I will sell the FM3 that fast as well. Guess I have a thing to think about until August then, this is really tempting, even that the price is a bit higher than expected.

And I just got the same email...noice.

Hmmmm...the estimated price (for my country, VAT included) was 1899-1999 euros. I threw Sussi an email just to double check, now it's 2300 euros (due to the USD/EUR exchange rate difference compared to last year's).

I don't know, chances are I'll pass and just stick with my AF3 for now.

Hmmmm...the estimated price (for my country, VAT included) was 1899-1999 euros. I threw Sussi an email just to double check, now it's 2300 euros (due to the USD/EUR exchange rate difference compared to last year's).

I don't know, chances are I'll pass and just stick with my AF3 for now.
Hmm 2300 euros is £2000 which is quite a lot higher than the £1700 ish 2000 euros mentioned at launch last year. Might need to work out if it’s VFM for me, suspect there will be a larger scribble screen version out within a year.

Hmm 2300 euros is £2000 which is quite a lot higher than the £1700 ish 2000 euros mentioned at launch last year. Might need to work out if it’s VFM for me, suspect there will be a larger scribble screen version out within a year.

My thoughts exactly...I haven't decided what I am gonna do yet. Funny thing is that the AF3 Mk2 (like the one I own) costs almost 3000 euros new (calculated for my country's VAT on G66's site) so maybe I could sell it for 2500 euros (local sale) and stick with the FM9.

Or I don't know, I might pull the trigger and buy an FM3 instead (to carry it around), and keep my AF3 as well, or wait for the next version of FM9...I don't know. we'll see...

Back
Top Bottom