FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

As @Paulg2uk wrote, manuals are frequently updated (sometimes with minor modifications, sometime with new chapter). It would become "old" very soon: so it was decided a few years ago (by Fractal Audio and us at G66) to stop providing the printed copy of the manuals. And by the way, this is environmentally friendly

I found the e-Mail from Sussi in my spam box, so I now see that it is a lot closer than I feared while I wrongfully followed the US waitlist 😂

I think I was on the original FM9 waitlist when it first came out (can't remember), but then when I heard turbo was announced I definitely joined the waitlist and my name came up last week. The team have been really helpful with my q's and hopefully all will be sorted soon.

I'm very excited as this is my first modeler upgrade ever (I've been using a Line 6 PodHD500 with a tube power amp live with various metal bands for 10 years, which has held up really well imo) - hoping I'll be able to get my main sounds set up relatively quickly (ambient clean, octave shimmer clean, rhythm low gain, rhythm high gain, lead 1, lead 2) and then can look at setting up stuff for non metal applications

Hi guys,

Just checking to see where we are on the waitlist for the MKII over here in the UK?
Hey Paul,

we'll be in touch as soon as yours is ready to go (as we will with everyone). As I mentioned on the email update a little while back, we've received the first shipment, which is going out to folks now, and a much larger shipment is on the way (about 2-3 weeks) which should then take care of everyone that has joined the waitlist in the UK so far.

We'll be in touch!
Sukh

Hey Paul,

we'll be in touch as soon as yours is ready to go (as we will with everyone). As I mentioned on the email update a little while back, we've received the first shipment, which is going out to folks now, and a much larger shipment is on the way (about 2-3 weeks) which should then take care of everyone that has joined the waitlist in the UK so far.

We'll be in touch!
Sukh
Thanks Sukh,

No worries at all, I was just checking in with everybody to see where we were on the waitlist and who might have their MKII's.

Looking forward to it.

Mine is on the way! Just paid for it! Thanks Sukh. Just in case anyone is interested I got on the waitlist on the 14th of Jan, so it shouldn't be too much of a wait for one.

Back
Top Bottom