FM9 Firmware Version 4.00 public beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Reverb effect wet/dry mixing strategy is changed to match the latest Axe FX III method."

What does this mean? Perhaps I missed something regarding this in the Axe Fx iii forum? Did something change regarding how the reverb mix knob works?

"The Reverb effect wet/dry mixing strategy is changed to match the latest Axe FX III method."

What does this mean? Perhaps I missed something regarding this in the Axe Fx iii forum? Did something change regarding how the reverb mix knob works?
Hi,
I think it means that the FM9 now has the same "interpretation" or iteration of the Reverb Wet/Dry Mix algorithm as the Axe III, wherein the past it did not. Could @Admin M@ chime in and verify, please? Or clarify, if this is the right idea, but not entirely correct?

I've had a couple of oddities this past week with the 4b1 and 4b2 FW. After a fresh boot up, I had no sound coming out of my FM9 through Output 1. The night before it was working fine. I was running my PRS CU24 guitar along with my laptop via USB for a backing track. I rebooted the system and the sound came back on. Also, I had some worship style presets that were giving me a good bit of hiss/noise on a medium gain setting. In FW 3, I had the threshold at zero in Input 1 and did not experience this noise, but with FW 4b1 and 4b2, I had to bump the threshold to -55 to cut out the noise. During our rehearsal last night I did not have any issues and the band said my tone was great so, really no big deal at this point. I just thought I might mention it just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom