FM9 Firmware Version 2.02

The impatient entitlement is a lot to bear sometimes… why not be grateful for what you have and treat any updates as gravy?

Lamenting will do zero to speed anything up, and really reflects poorly on the disposition of the poster. It literally can’t be done any faster than it is… can’t squeeze blood from a stone my friends.
Thank you for those deep felt thoughts , I am glad that you are schooled enough to be able to tell what kind of disposition a person has in real life from a forum post 🤡

Yeah yeah. I’m content with my FM9 too. It’s a fantastic piece of gear. But I am also eager to get some of the latest additions that the AF3 is getting. I can be both: grateful for that I have, and still want to make it better. Don’t judge me lol.
No judgement here. I can wait though, it's kinda nice just settling in with what you have and not worrying about what's to come. Of course I have a III as well so I do get to dig in to all the new stuff too.

I think is not impatient at all, we was waiting in line for update since the product launch back in 2021 and we received the first update in April 2022 and they didn't incorporate all the improvement that they had in the AXE FX III and FM3 because time, now is July and a lot of improvement have been implemented in the AXE FX III and FM3, when you decide to buy a modeler the updates are include in your purchase, you can buy a helix, QC or Fractal and you will receive it because is part of what they sell. The FM9 to me is the best product in the market, the quality of the tone is in other level, but I have the felling that the FM9 customer are the last in the list, the AXE FX III is the top and the FM3 is the second one.

I think is not impatient at all, we was waiting in line for update since the product launch back in 2021 and we received the first update in April 2022 and they didn't incorporate all the improvement that they had in the AXE FX III and FM3 because time, now is July and a lot of improvement have been implemented in the AXE FX III and FM3, when you decide to buy a modeler the updates are include in your purchase, you can buy a helix, QC or Fractal and you will receive it because is part of what they sell. The FM9 to me is the best product in the market, the quality of the tone is in other level, but I have the felling that the FM9 customer are the last in the list, the AXE FX III is the top and the FM3 is the second one.
Let me ask you this; if there was no Axe III or FM3 to compare updates, would you be happy with the FM9?

Let me ask you this; if there was no Axe III or FM3 to compare updates, would you be happy with the FM9?
If any Fractal product were sitting around without an update thread for two days someone would be asking about it, let alone two months. That's not entitlement, that's enthusiasm. Fractal made their mark in large part by updating aggressively and often, and the users appreciate it.

Depend also of the other company, if there only the FM9 and there is no more AXE or FM3 and you have one update in almost a year for the fm9, maybe I purchase a Helix instead because the free updates and the customer service department or maybe a kemper or QC, the most important selling point to me was the Fractal Improvement, the quality of the tone that they create is in another level, the way that the improve the tone and incorporate more amps and fx than nobody was the biggest selling point to me.

Depend also of the other company, if there only the FM9 and there is no more AXE or FM3 and you have one update in almost a year for the fm9, maybe I purchase a Helix instead because the free updates and the customer service department or maybe a kemper or QC, the most important selling point to me was the Fractal Improvement, the quality of the tone that they create is in another level, the way that the improve the tone and incorporate more amps and fx than nobody was the biggest selling point to me.
Biggest selling point for me is the tone and feel. Let's not turn this into an argument, you've made your point and I've made mine.

Biggest selling point for me is the tone and feel. Let's not turn this into an argument, you've made your point and I've made mine.
Agree 100% !! in this life there is space for all us and nobody has the 100% right everything is just point of view and respect each others.

If any Fractal product were sitting around without an update thread for two days someone would be asking about it, let alone two months. That's not entitlement, that's enthusiasm. Fractal made their mark in large part by updating aggressively and often, and the users appreciate it.
THIS . 👍

Back
Top Bottom