FM9 Firmware Version 2.0 public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will move to beta 3.0 if there are amp model changes. The first number only changes if the amp modeling is changed.
But they haven’t even released major version 2 yet. So wouldn’t any additional amp model changes just fold into the upcoming major 2 release for the FM9 if there were any?

But they haven’t even released major version 2 yet. So wouldn’t any additional amp model changes just fold into the upcoming major 2 release for the FM9 if there were any?

We’ve seen that exact scenario in the past. If there’s an amp modeling change, the number will be incremented even when there was only a Beta and no official release.

But I don’t work for Fractal and they could choose to handle it differently. I’m just going off of what has been done before.

We’ve seen that exact scenario in the past. If there’s an amp modeling change, the number will be incremented even when there was only a Beta and no official release.

But I don’t work for Fractal and they could choose to handle it differently. I’m just going off of what has been done before.
Do your spider senses tingle when new firmware is about to come out?

f5.jpg

I'm beginning to wonder...with the release of the new FCs with larger mini-screens/fonts and the delayed firmware updates if we will be seeing an FM9 MKII suddenly released with 2.0 firmware and new larger mini-screens all at once. Just some tin foil hat speculation. 🤣 In the meantime, here is an obligatory pic of my PRS Custom 24. Chas PRS with case.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder...with the release of the new FCs with larger mini-screens/fonts and the delayed firmware updates if we will be seeing an FM9 MKII suddenly released with 2.0 firmware and new larger mini-screens all at once. Just some tin foil hat speculation. 🤣 In the meantime, here is an obligatory pic of my PRS Custom 24. View attachment 97295
I would bet the farm. Also because that is my luck.

I'm beginning to wonder...with the release of the new FCs with larger mini-screens/fonts and the delayed firmware updates if we will be seeing an FM9 MKII suddenly released with 2.0 firmware and new larger mini-screens all at once. Just some tin foil hat speculation. 🤣 In the meantime, here is an obligatory pic of my PRS Custom 24.
FM9 Turbo 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom