FM9 Firmware Version 2.0 public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's lovely. While I'd prefer a toggle, a semi-hollow w/ trem bar has been on my radar for quite a while. Is that an SE?
There are soooooo many fun things you can do with a lever switch. If this has the pull switch for coil cut on the tone pot, it'd be a cinch to rewire it like the US Custom 24 or a number of other fun setups....

There are soooooo many fun things you can do with a lever switch. If this has the pull switch for coil cut on the tone pot, it'd be a cinch to rewire it like the US Custom 24 or a number of other fun setups....
Yup. And I've got a tech friend who dabbles in repairs/upgrades, works efficiently and isn't heavy-handed on charges. Not looking for a new guitar though, have purchased enough gear for the present time. If the correct color and weight were there, I might nab one, but will resist GAS for the time being.

Yup. And I've got a tech friend who dabbles in repairs/upgrades, works efficiently and isn't heavy-handed on charges. Not looking for a new guitar though, have purchased enough gear for the present time. If the correct color and weight were there, I might nab one, but will resist GAS for the time being.
The SE Standard 24 was what got me started on PRS guitars. Fantastic guitar for $499 a couple years ago. With a few little adjustments and upgrades, it hangs with the US models for sound and playability....

The SE Standard 24 was what got me started on PRS guitars. Fantastic guitar for $499 a couple years ago. With a few little adjustments and upgrades, it hangs with the US models for sound and playability....
Does PRS also make an SE Standard 22?

EDIT: 22 Not to be found online. SE Standard 24-08 can be pre-ordered.

Last edited:
Ha! I'm so old I see PRS as a rebel upstart for younguns.
Im a youngun then!!

49614428312_4a5a26f19e_b.jpg

Whoa. Lots of ‘dad rockin’ going on here :p

They have some great looking finishes but I’ve never wanted a PRS. Couldn’t even tell you why, exactly.

Whoa. Lots of ‘dad rockin’ going on here :p

They have some great looking finishes but I’ve never wanted a PRS. Couldn’t even tell you why, exactly.
Same here. They’re beautiful and well made, but I’ve never actually gelled with one. I think it’s the neck profile. They just feel like a stick and a slab to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom