FM9 Firmware Version 2.0 public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will possibly be bugs. If you aren't prepared to deal with that, for whatever reason, then hold off.
That was my concern. Would prefer to wait until a finalized version is produced. Meanwhile, will relish hearing how everyone else fares with their experience. Best wishes, folks!

That was my concern. Would prefer to wait until a finalized version is produced. Meanwhile, will relish hearing how everyone else fares with their experience. Best wishes, folks!
The betas get a lot of private testing before going public. This one's very solid.

If you decide to give it a go, just do a complete backup first. You can always return to the last stable release.

I sold my FM3 and purchased the FM9 for a lot of reasons but one of the main reasons was for the possibility of a better pitch block (virtual capo). I found the virtual capo in firmware 1 to be a distraction and had to purchase a Drop which was better. I must say the version of the virtual capo in this beta is soooooooo good. I almost can't tell it is shifted it tracks so well and has very little latency and artifacts. Thank you thank you to all involved. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom