FM9 Firmware Version 2.0 public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandemic Logic / While We Wait

mdnBqrd.jpg

Another FM3 update? I could be wrong, but in case I'm not, welcome to the bottom of the priority list. I hope patience & waiting are your specialties. I guess I'm a work in progress on that front. Kind of like the next firmware. Have a great weekend anyway.
I do not believe we are at the bottom of a priority list, just my guess is with so many FM3's out there, updates are getting pushed out to address minor defects and bring enhancements to keep the unit as the gold standard for portable floor peddles, all the while we FM9 users are patiently waiting for an over the top update that will floor all of us when its released, well at least that's my feeling. Its only 3PM on the east coast so still hopeful! :cool:

I do not believe we are at the bottom of a priority list, just my guess is with so many FM3's out there, updates are getting pushed out to address minor defects and bring enhancements to keep the unit as the gold standard for portable floor peddles, all the while we FM9 users are patiently waiting for an over the top update that will floor all of us when its released, well at least that's my feeling. Its only 3PM on the east coast so still hopeful! :cool:

Yes, the day is still young, but fading fast.

The other notable difference between the FM3 & FM9 is the FM3 is currently available to buy and the FM9 isn't. Which is no small thing.

Part of me wonders why not make every FM9 firmware a public beta? I'm guessing there are only a few hundred of us who have FM9s at the moment, but I don't see any harm in making the beta test pool a bigger selection of users if it will speed things up overall. Like others, I'm gigging mine fairly regularly at the moment and I'm probably not as inclined to roll the dice on every public beta released. I need it to work reliably, which it has been doing very nicely for me with the v2 beta. Still I suspect some of us might be inclined to voluntarily try to help with the beta testing if given the chance. Things feel awfully lethargic in this corner of the Fractal universe - relatively speaking.

Last edited:
TRIFECTA FRACTAL FRIDAY

Wouldn't that be amazing! One Friday, All products, all new firmware, . Only here at FRACTAL FIRMWARE FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom