FM9 + FC6 (templates similar to OMG9 for FM3+FC6?)

dschaaf

Experienced
Hi, is anyone using an FC6 with their FM9? It is a bit overkill but I had the FC6 lying around from my Axe FX III and it seems to automatically work great. My question is, are there any templates designed to work with the FM9+FC6….similar to the way the OMG9 works with the FM3+FC6?

Thanks,
Derek

That looks like a great setup! I'm on the waitlist and have an FC6 and FC12, and am not sure how I'll configure things, but an FM9 with an FC12 seems like way more than I would need for a gig. I just don't like press and hold buttons and like the additional access and control that I can get with an FC6/12.

View attachment 91274I use my FC6 with my FM9 and it’s awesome. I use the FC6 to display all of my effects to easily turn them on and off within any scene. Works great on a kitchen sink preset.
Looks great! If I wasn't using mine with the FX3 downstream of my FM9, I would use it with the FM9, likely as an always-on FX/CS platform....

Might be good to leave a pinkie's breadth between them, though, as there are cooling vents in the ends of the FM9....

I just don't like press and hold buttons and like the additional access and control that I can get with an FC6/12.
Yeah, 100%. Definitely a drag for anything used during performance, as the tap fires on release instead of on press. I have enough lag built in - I don't need any extra help from the switch! 🤪

Kinda handy to stack things like preset selection and utility things not generally used while performing, tho....

Back
Top Bottom