FM9 FM9 - Eye in the sky

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Don't kill me for the singing... I'm aware about my big limits... I have difficult to remember the lyrics and read the tablet
Take care of the sounds
The forum is related to Fractal, maybe some people are more interested how to have sounds like that on live stage.
To create good sounds in studio is much more easier
the intention of my post is to share my live experience and create interesting discussion if possible.
you can skip the sung part.
Thanks

Last edited:
Don't kill me for the singing... I'm aware about my big limits... I have difficult to remember the lyrics and read the tablet
Take care of the sounds
The forum is related to Fractal, maybe some people are more interested how to have sounds like that on live stage.
To create good sounds in studio is much more easier
the intention of my post is to share my live experience and create interesting discussion if possible.
you can skip the sung part.
Thanks

Molto bene! Your singing in English is far better than my singing in Italian would be!

so fractal forum doesen't like criticism . good to know !!! i thought we can discuss things like these here. seemed to be wrong . anyway sounds are good !!

you seem to be using a lot more distortion live than what I'm using in my own presets. Is that a conscious decision or did you just happen to like it more than a clean sound ? I'm using a Princeton amp, compressor and chorus plus a TS808 for the lead part.

you seem to be using a lot more distortion live than what I'm using in my own presets. Is that a conscious decision or did you just happen to like it more than a clean sound ? I'm using a Princeton amp, compressor and chorus plus a TS808 for the lead part.
In this live I used my MF Herby preset.
I love High Gain amp

Love this song and an also an awesome performance Marco. I have your MF Herby preset and it is one of my favorites...I love how you set the preset and scenes up as a well structured template to be used as a reference point to customize and fit to the individual's playing (I have to also mention that I really like how you use the pitch block for modulation). I have had a hard time getting my FM9 to sound as good to my ears as my AX8 does and your rock pack's architecture bridged the gap and helped me to better understand the possibilities of the FM9. The acoustic preset package is also very unique and offers a nice place to start with acoustic tones as well.

Love this song and an also an awesome performance Marco. I have your MF Herby preset and it is one of my favorites...I love how you set the preset and scenes up as a well structured template to be used as a reference point to customize and fit to the individual's playing (I have to also mention that I really like how you use the pitch block for modulation). I have had a hard time getting my FM9 to sound as good to my ears as my AX8 does and your rock pack's architecture bridged the gap and helped me to better understand the possibilities of the FM9. The acoustic preset package is also very unique and offers a nice place to start with acoustic tones as well.
Thank you 🙏🏻

Amazing job Marco!!!! Your tone and phrasing do this song justice and sounds great! I had no issues with the vocal, not sure why you would have any. All around this a very solid performance and as good as any live rendition I've seen of this song by the original band. Keep it up!!

Back
Top Bottom