[fixed] FM9 Edit Looper

Jjmackey

Please let me know if this should be submitted as a support item, but wanted to post here and see if anyone else is experiencing.

I noticed that when using a Looper block in my FM9, there indicator showing the loop progress does not move. I confirmed that it shows on the unit itself, so I believe it's just related to FM9 Edit.

In the screenshot below, the progress indicator can be seen (faintly) near the start of the loop; however, it does not move as the looper plays.

1631997496952.png

Same here. I noticed today that when I use the trim knobs the indicator will jump ahead a few beats, freeze, jump, freeze...and so on.

Please let me know if this should be submitted as a support item, but wanted to post here and see if anyone else is experiencing.

I noticed that when using a Looper block in my FM9, there indicator showing the loop progress does not move. I confirmed that it shows on the unit itself, so I believe it's just related to FM9 Edit.

In the screenshot below, the progress indicator can be seen (faintly) near the start of the loop; however, it does not move as the looper plays.

View attachment 88774
Fixed for next release.

Back
Top Bottom