FM9-Edit 2.0 Per-preset settings not recalled between presets

boulieB

First...I admit this could be user error. I'm new to using FC Per-preset function. I am assuming the the FS Per-present definition table is loaded "Per-preset" hence the name...which would lead me to believe that one can change ANY of the assignments in the table and they'll be retained FOR that preset. I have 2 presets I'm switching between. I'm trying to assign 2 different settings to switch 3 using the FC Per-preset definitions table. The problem is when I assign and save the PP# in FC Edit in preset 1, it doesn't switch to the one saved in preset 2. I hope this makes sense? Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!

The factory 'Per-Preset' Layout is a place holder for the actual 'Per-Preset' assignments that are programmed on the Per-Preset 'Definitions' tab. That Layout should be left as is.

You can also use Per-Preset 'Overrides' to override a specific switch, or switches, of any 'Layout', on a per-preset basis.

Thanks Moke. So if I’m understanding you correctly you’re saying leave the factory per-preset layout alone, use the definitions tab to make the switch function I’d like, then use ‘Per-preset’ in the FS switch tab to assign them by switch numbers 1-9?
B

Thanks Moke. So if I’m understanding you correctly you’re saying leave the factory per-preset layout alone, use the definitions tab to make the switch function I’d like, then use ‘Per-preset’ in the FS switch tab to assign them by switch numbers 1-9?
B
Not entirely... Wherever you put the per-preset definitions, that is where it shows up as per the Per-Preset layout. There are more than 9 per-preset locations to allow for those with FC pedals also connected.

Back
Top Bottom