FM9 FM9 doing some 80's Tyketto Forever Young

Nice vibe Mark with this one, perfect tone with this Shecter guitar, fits with you. I would say that I liked as much as in the time of your videos with the Ultra.....

thanks and keep on rocking 🤘

Great tune. Excellent playing as always.

Just wish the rest of that album was anywhere as close to as good as that song is. I remember buying that cassette tape based on that riff and the tune and being really disappointed that the rest of the album was mediocre at best.

Nice vibe Mark with this one, perfect tone with this Shecter guitar, fits with you. I would say that I liked as much as in the time of your videos with the Ultra.....

thanks and keep on rocking 🤘
Thanks so much!!

Great tune. Excellent playing as always.

Just wish the rest of that album was anywhere as close to as good as that song is. I remember buying that cassette tape based on that riff and the tune and being really disappointed that the rest of the album was mediocre at best.
Ya that tune's intro riff out of the gate would be a hard act to follow.

Hey Mark, have you done a vid on how to trigger changes with Logic? I thought you had done something like that a while back. Really like that trick! Great tune to track with, the tones were on point!

Hey Mark, have you done a vid on how to trigger changes with Logic? I thought you had done something like that a while back. Really like that trick! Great tune to track with, the tones were on point!
I did one a long time ago same idea but send a midi CC with value. I assigned midi CC 67 to Scene change in the MIDI/Remote--Other menu on the FM9. To change scenes you would send MIDI cc67 and a value of 0-7 for scene numbers 1-8. ie to change to scene 1 send midi cc67 val 0.

Thanks for the kind words.

Killer tone Mark!
And now I’m intrigued by that schecter - sounded great in your hands.
It's a boutique slayer. The specs are perfect for me. The stainless steel frets are so smooth. Sounds so good in all the Fractal products.

Back
Top Bottom