FM9 Case?

Ya man it is...i roll into the gig with guitar on my back and everything i need in that Targus laptop bag. A backpack style would work too for the FM9, but i have my guitar on my back..so pulling it behind me is ideal.
Seems like you’re just using a luggage bag or carry on luggage bag?

Just added the FM-9 as well. You guys are quick! Sorry about the delay! Clamshell Gig Bag with duffle style handles is the way to go. Double padding is never a bad idea.
Is the FM 9 bag the same as the FM3 + FC6 bag? Will one bag fit either setup? And could you fit an EV1 (or two) in there as well?

Is the FM 9 bag the same as the FM3 + FC6 bag? Will one bag fit either setup? And could you fit an EV1 (or two) in there as well?

It looks like they have separate options for the FM3 and FM3+FC6 (the latter includes something to separate the units). Not sure regarding the EV1, as I don't own the bag (just a quick look on their website).

These are 2 different bags. The FM3+FC6 bag is not as wide and the 2 units are back to back (bottom to bottom actually) with a padded separator in between. The FM-9 bag is wider (about 20" wide) with no separator. But the pocket on the front large enough for an EV-1 and and EV-2 plus cables. Unfortunately, not two EV-1's, there's just not the room on the front of the bag.

Hey Guys, just a quick note. I am heading out to Seattle tomorrow and my Wolfmiester case from Australia has not come in yet. I know it will be of high quality when it does get here, but I needed something for this trip tomorrow. I will carry the FM9 onboard with me. I got a small case on Amazon for $30. it looks like it would work well if your doing light car trips and always watching your FM9 but not for heavy duty use. Just thought id share not every one needs a case or a heavy duty case. sometimes you just have to take it out once or twice and need something easy.

It does fit perfect and holds the Small expression pedal

Amazon product ASIN B07XLJF46K

The wolfmiester case. https://www.thewolfmeister.com
is truly on a whole other level though. and no quite $30 I will post when that comes. :)
Rock on

Attachments

• IMG_7547.jpg
    IMG_7547.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_7546.jpg
    IMG_7546.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 161
Hey Guys, just a quick note. I am heading out to Seattle tomorrow and my Wolfmiester case from Australia has not come in yet. I know it will be of high quality when it does get here, but I needed something for this trip tomorrow. I will carry the FM9 onboard with me. I got a small case on Amazon for $30. it looks like it would work well if your doing light car trips and always watching your FM9 but not for heavy duty use. Just thought id share not every one needs a case or a heavy duty case. sometimes you just have to take it out once or twice and need something easy.

is truly on a whole other level though. and no quite $30 I will post when that comes. :)
Rock on
There's some precious cargo in that case! Looking forward to seeing the new case when it comes.

Rock on
Never heard of Wolfmeister until seeing this post. Thanks for the info. Their stuff looks awesome, very unique. Going to have to grab me one of those guitar cases.

I use a laptop suitcase with wheels for my FM3 / FC6. It's the same case I originally bought for the AX8 (grand total was $41 at Walmart. Works great for both of those Fractal units and has lasted well. But with the FM9 being wider by 4" than the AX8 - I'm looking at this inexpensive option for a better fit. Skyline 21" Spinner Carry On Suitcase - Gray

Granted I use these suitcases/laptop cases for loading into my suv and driving to church for unpacking, I'm the only one handling (with care). I would get something more heavy duty for flights. Last thing, I try to do one trip in from the car, the wheels are very nice for carrying a guitar and pulling a modeler.

Thanks. Looks like a good bag, but I'm holding out for a backpack style. Heavy gear (FM9. expression pedals, cables, odds & ends) on my back, guitar in one hand, wedge in the other.
I have a Novation 25 backpack that fits my Helix LT perfectly. The FM9 is a bit smaller so it'll fit no problem. It's popular in the Helix community for people that find the Helix backpack overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom