FM9 Case?

Since writing this, Studio Slips designed a bag specifically for the FM9.

I’m on the waitlist, but I don’t think it’s too soon to start looking for a solution, is it? Has anyone seen or have something that is going to work?
Note: See https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm9-case.176183/post-2140042

Studio Slips already have a bag designed for the FC-12 which is supposed to be the same size as the FM9. They're easily customizable and an over the shoulder strap can be added, or backpack-style straps could be added. I haven't talked to them about the later but I'm sure they'd come up with a good way of doing them if requested, possibly using dual shoulder straps with extra padding and with D-rings to clip them to.

I'd use a single handle and an over the shoulder strap, rather than backpack style straps, because I use single or dual guitar gig bags on my back. As a an example, here's what I'd order:

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 10.40.45 AM.png

Last edited:
Studio Slips already have a bag designed for the FC-12 which is supposed to be the same size as the FM9. They're easily customizable and an over the shoulder strap can be added, or backpack-style straps could be added. I haven't talked to them about the later but I'm sure they'd come up with a good way of doing them if requested, possibly using dual shoulder straps with extra padding and with D-rings to clip them to.

I'd use a single handle and an over the shoulder strap, rather than backpack style straps, because I use single or dual guitar gig bags on my back. As a an example, here's what I'd order:

View attachment 87779

I couldn't find this on their website. Can you provide a link?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom