FM9 Case?

I just bought this pedallboard and bag below to mount my FM9 and Volume pedal on a stealth board (I hate setting up stuff separately), and it comes with a bag that is pretty good for the price (Im cheap about this extra stuff). Not much protection but enough for me (I have SKB and other cases I could use if needed but they are bigger and heavier). The only thing I had to do is remove the front feet of the pedalboard, and flip the board around so the no feet part faces me for the slant, as they were to tall to easily close the bag over the FM9 . I will probably cut the feet down later. Fits good and easy to transport wit ha few accessories.

https://cnzaudio.com/products/pb3-2...ZTMbUbq3HqmQew2AImCD1QzUGK8TgraBoC28cQAvD_BwE

The Pelican Air 1745 was just a little too big for me unfortunately, I decided to return it! For those interested though the Duo 34 did fit in there with no issues.

Anyone have any luck with the Nanuk 985 at all? The depth is a little less but it is 152mm over all with the lid. I'm wondering if it will shut properly?

Last edited:
I have a fairly large pedalboard and this arrived today, very happy with this & shaping out the foam took about 4 min since it's already perforated
Board size is 28x13. This specific model Pelican fits like a glove with room for cables etc.
View attachment 136842View attachment 136843View attachment 136844View attachment 136845
Using the Temple Duo 24. Going to try and get away with the 1595 air, but in the end may end up w the 1615. Every pound counts lol!

Back
Top Bottom