• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM9 Case?

TxStrat

I’m on the waitlist, but I don’t think it’s too soon to start looking for a solution, is it? Has anyone seen or have something that is going to work?

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
Since writing this, Studio Slips designed a bag specifically for the FM9.

I’m on the waitlist, but I don’t think it’s too soon to start looking for a solution, is it? Has anyone seen or have something that is going to work?
Note: See https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm9-case.176183/post-2140042

Studio Slips already have a bag designed for the FC-12 which is supposed to be the same size as the FM9. They're easily customizable and an over the shoulder strap can be added, or backpack-style straps could be added. I haven't talked to them about the later but I'm sure they'd come up with a good way of doing them if requested, possibly using dual shoulder straps with extra padding and with D-rings to clip them to.

I'd use a single handle and an over the shoulder strap, rather than backpack style straps, because I use single or dual guitar gig bags on my back. As a an example, here's what I'd order:

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 10.40.45 AM.png

Last edited:

stratzrus

Studio Slips already have a bag designed for the FC-12 which is supposed to be the same size as the FM9. They're easily customizable and an over the shoulder strap can be added, or backpack-style straps could be added. I haven't talked to them about the later but I'm sure they'd come up with a good way of doing them if requested, possibly using dual shoulder straps with extra padding and with D-rings to clip them to.

I'd use a single handle and an over the shoulder strap, rather than backpack style straps, because I use single or dual guitar gig bags on my back. As a an example, here's what I'd order:

View attachment 87779

I couldn't find this on their website. Can you provide a link?

Thanks!

Top Bottom