FM9 and FC12 Pedalboards?

Anyone got photos of a FM9 and FC12 on a pedalboard? I really wanting a board that as the FM9 on top and FC12 on bottom. Maybe Fractical Audio should sell some custom boards for all the controllers.

That'd be one heavy ass board! Especially if you're going to add some expression pedals!
Yup. Good luck finding a big enough board. The FM9 and FC12 fit nicely on a Temple Duo24. Pretty sure their biggest board is only 43".

I split my stuff up onto 3 boards:

1005211849_HDR.jpg

Still finalizing layout of stuff, but this is how it is going so far. I suppose a two-tiered setup with the FC12 below/in front of the FM9 would work if you can find/build a two-tiered board. That would put the buttons least used mid-performance (the top 3 selecting layouts) furthest away and the 3 rows of 6 that would be used most often up front....
1005211849a_HDR.jpg

Bennie wishes you luck on your quest, and requests pics of the results....

Yup. Good luck finding a big enough board. The FM9 and FC12 fit nicely on a Temple Duo24. Pretty sure their biggest board is only 43".
He wants an over / under layout not end to end.

However, even the Trio is not deep enough for that. Here's a shot showing the Trio 21 with 2 FM3s (their designer doesn't have FCs or FM9 but same chassis depth) which is wide enough but not deep enough:

0D73BF5F-074D-4FFF-A96A-2063EA28B437.jpeg

And this probably doesn't even account for enough space for cables in between.

He wants an over / under layout not end to end.

However, even the Trio is not deep enough for that. Here's a shot showing the Trio 21 with 2 FM3s (their designer doesn't have FCs or FM9 but same chassis depth) which is wide enough but not deep enough:

View attachment 90740

And this probably doesn't even account for enough space for cables in between.
Yeah, you'd need a riser for the one in the back to clear all the pluggies from the front one....

Hit up www.gomc.tv, they make custom pedalboards/cases. I don't believe they make risers, but you could definitely get a board from them that'll work for you and if you wanted to splurge, you could have them build you a roadcase for a few hundo extra. Not a bad investement for $2300+ worth of gear on the board.

I just purchased a Temple Treo for my FM9 as my previous way to attach the FM3/FM9 was not optimal. I like the attachment process of the Temple. Much cleaner.

I split my stuff up onto 3 boards:

1005211849_HDR.jpg

Still finalizing layout of stuff, but this is how it is going so far. I suppose a two-tiered setup with the FC12 below/in front of the FM9 would work if you can find/build a two-tiered board. That would put the buttons least used mid-performance (the top 3 selecting layouts) furthest away and the 3 rows of 6 that would be used most often up front....
Hey Joe, what did you use for spacers on the bottom of your FC-12 and EV-1s? I have the Temple Audio Duo 34 and the mounting plates, but haven't yet attached them because of the gap resulting from the rubber feet. Did you find a good solution for that? Would you mind sharing any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

Hey Joe, what did you use for spacers on the bottom of your FC-12 and EV-1s? I have the Temple Audio Duo 34 and the mounting plates, but haven't yet attached them because of the gap resulting from the rubber feet. Did you find a good solution for that? Would you mind sharing any tips or suggestions? Thanks!
I don't know about the EV-1's but with my Mission pedals, I just took off the rubber feet and screwed them right to the Temple board.

I don't know about the EV-1's but with my Mission pedals, I just took off the rubber feet and screwed them right to the Temple board.
That's how I attached the three EV-1's to my Temple Duo 34. You can't get all of the screws lined up with the holes on the board, but the four corner screws fit well and I've never had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom