• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM9 - 2 possible bugs.

Randall Smith

Hello all,

I am hoping that someone can verify a few things that I ran into today.

First,

I found the output level of the amp block resetting to the default of -12 when copying an AMP block between presets. In my case, the AMP BLOCK output level was set to -7. After copying to multiple presets, each preset output level was reset to -12. This has been repeatable in my setup.

Second,
Saving after adjusting the output level of scenes on the output block on a preset bypassed the output block globally. The FM9-Edit software did not initially show this accurately. It took several restarts for this to function properly.

Randall

Randall Smith

I saw the name and immediately thought, "Oh shit, Randall's here to tell Cliff what he got wrong in the Mesa models!"
That mistaken identity has happened a few times on guitar forums. I purchased an atomic amplifier years ago and had an issue. The owner ended up calling me thinking I was that Randall smith.

To get back on topic, the service bug I listed happened again today. When looking at the meters page on the fm9, I see that one of the reverb blocks output is a solid, unmoving red line. The output block has both the input and output as solid red lines. CPU use is under 60%. The reverb block in question is set to a cloud reverb type. I am using a scene controller on the output level on that verb block. The controller is not set to 0%.
Power cycling doesn’t solve this issue. Going to a different preset and power cycling did eventually get this to come back up.

Am I doing something incorrect?

Top Bottom