FM3 with RJM PBC 6X

Hi all! Just got my FM3 and I was wondering if anyone was using the FM3 with the RJM PBC/6x? I had a question about possible setups.

If I'm running a standard setup, is it possible to use the unit's FM3 loop and still be able to send stereo outs with a custom setup?

I'd just like the option to be able to change the order of outboard compressors and OD pedals and with internal compressors and OD pedals.

Hi all! Just got my FM3 and I was wondering if anyone was using the FM3 with the RJM PBC/6x? I had a question about possible setups.

If I'm running a standard setup, is it possible to use the unit's FM3 loop and still be able to send stereo outs with a custom setup?

I'd just like the option to be able to change the order of outboard compressors and OD pedals and with internal compressors and OD pedals.
I’m not understanding the question.

what is a standard setup?

I’m not understanding the question.

what is a standard setup?
In the manual, its says when you add pedals, you must add them in an either in/out 1 or 2 to be able to change the location of the blocks. however, this removes the option of the two 1/4 inches if you use regular amps for stereo. I'm wondering if there is another way to "point" the send return to the other jacks.

In the manual, its says when you add pedals, you must add them in an either in/out 1 or 2 to be able to change the location of the blocks. however, this removes the option of the two 1/4 inches if you use regular amps for stereo. I'm wondering if there is another way to "point" the send return to the other jacks.
So the issue you have is that out 1 is XLR it seems. It’d be best to get XLR to 1/4” TS adaptors or cables. Out 2 block goes to Out 2 jacks. You can’t change that.

Use Out 1 for your main connection and use Out 2 as the FX Loop.

Back
Top Bottom