FM3 with Headphones Jack - Now Shipping

Hey @Admin M@ , did we have to explicitly turn down the no-headphones version to get the invite for this? Or will we still get the invite if we simply ignored the original?

Hey @Admin M@ , did we have to explicitly turn down the no-headphones version to get the invite for this? Or will we still get the invite if we simply ignored the original?
I think it was explained before in the current trend, it wasn't required to do anything else. They will go back from the top of the list for those who didn't buy the previous version.

Hope that's helpful

Right on! Glad I waited for this version - it didn't take as long as I expected. This will be my first Fractal product - can't wait!

Any advice for beginners? I'm coming from Helix....

Right on! Glad I waited for this version - it didn't take as long as I expected. This will be my first Fractal product - can't wait!

Any advice for beginners? I'm coming from Helix....

read the manual
then read it again and take it in small
chunks
do the Layout 7 performance layout tutorial

B, I think that was the correct approach. Here's an excerpt from my first FM3 invitation, on which I also did not act:

"If you order now we will remove your name from the waitlist. If you do NOT purchase one of these units, you will receive another invitation for a FM3 unit with headphones jack, at full price, sent in the usual way in waitlist order when these units become available."

I made an email folder specifically for Fractal Purchase invites... I figure I'll wait for the headphone FM3 invite to add to it and pull a bulk trigger when I'm less busy. Not really feeling the FC12 anymore, perhaps I'll just go for the FM3 and two expression pedals..
Good idea, I will the do the same but with one expression pedal and a two button softclick footswitch.
I will put these two an a small board with a tuner (maybe Polytune or Peterson StroboStomp HD, if I wanna spend so much money for a tuner (have to think about it a little bit longer...) and use it as a stage remote for the FM 3 instead of buying on of the FCs.

What Matt said was "Anyone who turned down the non-headphone version" but what he means in "Anyone on our list that hasn't placed an order yet will get a new invite."

Back
Top Bottom