FM3 with FCB1010

Axevad

Hi,

A real noob looking for help with programing the FM3 with the Behringer FCB1010. I just can't get the bank and pedal footswitch on the FCB1010 to switch between the scenes on FM3. I programed it like the AXE 3. Is there an answer to this question out there ? :)

Cheers
Axel

Using the stock PROM or after market like Eureka or uNo?

I would assume it should functionally be the same as Axe Fx III.

Did you define a CC on both units for Scenes?

Thanks for the reply :)

Total face palm moment here, define CC on both units ? Could you send a pic of that setting on a FM3/AXE 3 ?

Cheers
Axel

Not in front of my Axe Fx, but it's in the global setup Midi/Remote menu "Other" page. Page 76 of the current manual.

And how you do that on the FCB will depend on the chip you are using.

Are you fairly familiar with midi? Do you understand how scenes are selected?

It's not a "simple" instant access switch like a block on/off.

I also have the FCB1010 but I have no idea how to configure it with the FM3. I bought it as used with my AXE FX II and I have no idea how to begin :D

Tons of tutorials and videos on how to program the fcb1010, Google search.

For the FM3, Read the midi section in the FM3 manual, starts on page 95, referring to that, program both the fcb1010 and the FM3 accordingly.

I have an old fcb1010 pc editor for windows (xp, yes its old but still works) I can share, or you can easily find it online too, free. It requires a USB to midi interface such as a midisport uno.

First define the CC number in FM3. Then add CCnr and value in the FCB editor for the concerned bank.

Back
Top Bottom