• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3: will there be a Cooper Carter Master Class?

Smittefar

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
I don't think Paul Gilbert is very proficient with the AxeFX o_O

But he is a master guitar player and musician :D

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Cooper mentioned at Axe-Fest that there will be FM3 specific videos added to the masterclass.

After getting to hang at Axe-Fest it's no wonder pros can't get enough of the guy - a great ear, phenomenal chops and a lovely guy.

ccroyalsenders

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Cooper mentioned at Axe-Fest that there will be FM3 specific videos added to the masterclass.

After getting to hang at Axe-Fest it's no wonder pros can't get enough of the guy - a great ear, phenomenal chops and a lovely guy.
I'm blushing. Thanks and same to you, Leon!!

Yes, there will be an FM3 Master Class. It will be a bit shorter than the III class but no less complete.

Petr Bachan

New here
Best answers

Yes, there will be an FM3 Master Class. It will be a bit shorter than the III class but no less complete.
I am definitely interested.
Can we have a nice review your style? Soon?
I have played your Axe III riffs videos 1+2 on my way to work many times instead of listening to music :)

Terref69

New here
Best answers

thank for the master class worth every penny. well put together.do you still plan on a FC section in addition to the axe 3 master class?

Top Bottom