• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3: When?

zerolight

Inspired
Given they are still in beta, I imagine you are still a month off from a software perspective. Who knows where the hardware is. My guess is July.

ak301

Inspired
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my FM3 arrives. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory
May your quest be a glorious one

Sadly there is no indication how long it will take
Only when the wizard of modeling Sir Cliff Of Chase and his renowned associate Matt of Admin bless us with joyus news, ie a release date, will you quest be ended

Blessed be thy quest for it is a noble one!

FreeMind

Forum Addict
My guess is that they won't start shipping till the Firmware is out of Beta.
Can we at least know when it would be out of beta?

juanpmoran

Inspired
May your quest be a glorious one

Sadly there is no indication how long it will take
Only when the wizard of modeling Sir Cliff Of Chase and his renowned associate Matt of Admin bless us with joyus news, ie a release date, will you quest be ended

Blessed be thy quest for it is a noble one!
Thank you Sir!

Bman

Veteran
There is a delicate window of when to sell the AX8 that's at stake here :)

I've already resigned myself to the fact that the AX8's value will be approximately or even less than what the FM3 will be selling for and I'm OK with that. Modelling gear is not like vintage gear that collects value. The last I checked on Reverb prices were from 900 to 1400. I'm crossing my fingers there isn't a market glut and I'm stuck selling for $600.

Randalljax

Forum Addict
There is a delicate window of when to sell the AX8 that's at stake here :)

I've already resigned myself to the fact that the AX8's value will be approximately or even less than what the FM3 will be selling for and I'm OK with that. Modelling gear is not like vintage gear that collects value. The last I checked on Reverb prices were from 900 to 1400. I'm crossing my fingers there isn't a market glut and I'm stuck selling for $600.
I wouldnt worry
A lot of people would want the AX8
Especially considering there will not be many around in a few months from now
The problem for the FM3 is even when the do start shipping it will depend on where you sit on the waitlist

Top Bottom