• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3: When?

Akstrat

Inspired
Best answers
Any idea of when we can expect these to start shipping? Will it be the same type of wait it was for the AX8? Not sure I can take it!

Surprised there isn't a spreadsheet of when we all got the notice we were on the list!

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Its going to be brutal and most likely long!!

Wild guess on my part. I could be wrong, but you know, I am not... :D :D

Randalljax

Forum Addict
Best answers
I think sooner than people think
The AX3 was 6 weeks after it was announced
Plus they probably have a pretty substantial amount on order

dpeterson

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Well the whole FC shortage is due to capacitor shortage, and that is still going on, so personally I wouldn't think before christmas at this point.

brianv4

Forum Addict
Best answers
i think it'll be fairly soon. Since the announcement, we've been getting a lot of questions answered and we have the FM3 forum section already and it debut's tomorrow. The only thing I think might slow things down is the availability of certain parts.

bjjp2

Veteran
Best answers
If they still can’t fill FC12s after a year, how can they fill FM3s? Don’t they use the same kind of capacitors?

Akstrat

Inspired
Best answers
Nobody from Fractal?

Apparently many of you forget when the AX8 was released and the spreadsheet countdown began! It was crazy and the wait was insane!

Top Bottom