Wish FM3: two Reverb blocks please!

fractalz

Power User
With the new ECONOMY mode, it is entirely possible to run two REVERB blocks in a preset.

My use case is guitar + vocal mic in. I want a room reverb for the guitar and a plate for the vocals.

I get the idea of limits to reflect the underlying CPU power and to reduce support requests. But this user, at least, would appreciate a bit more rope to work with...

Thanks for listening!

FYI - Right now, I'm using a PlexVerb for the vocal reverb which is probably similar CPU usage as an ECONOMY Reverb block with, IMHO, inferior results.

Wasn't there an idea that you can have two reverbs if there is no amp block in the preset?

(Just another hint: you may use the multi tap delay in "Diffuser" mode, or increase the "Diffusion" in an Delay block for Reverb like results. You need to add a PEQ afterward to get rid of the high frequency amount, but it works. I use this to implement an additional reverb if I use the "Hold" function of the reverb)

Wasn't there an idea that you can have two reverbs if there is no amp block in the preset?

That's from the pre-release period. Not the Reverb, but the Delays now run on the same processor as the Amp.

Back
Top Bottom